Find Food Today
*Organizations may have additional holiday closures, especially weekends adjacent to a major holiday. Please visit their website or phone to verify holiday closures or in the event of bad weather.
When you find a date that works best for you, click on the time and service for more details, including when the service takes place, the address and location, and additional details like contact information and website.
To display the information by week, month, or in a list form, click on the week, month, and agenda tabs at the top right of the calendar.
If you are in urgent need of food and unable to access a pantry during operating hours, you can visit Loudoun Hunger Relief (LHR) for a one-time, emergency food supply. LHR is located at 750 Miller Drive, Suite A-1 in Leesburg. Emergency food pick-up is available Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. -4 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. -Noon. Call LHR for more information: (703) 777-5911.
Find Food Near You
- BetterALife, Inc.
- 703-727-8974. Call or visit website to arrange food assistance at any time.
- Bridge Feeds
- 571-353-9842. Call or text to register for a food box pick up.
- Catholic Charities Sterling Pantry
- 703-443-6693. Serving all of Northern Virginia by appointment, visit website to schedule; picture ID and proof of address required* (USDA Foods Available).
- Crossroads United Methodist Church
- Dulles South Food Pantry
- 703-507-2795. Serves residents of the Dulles area by appointment–call or email to schedule; picture ID and proof of address required.
- Hands of Compassion (New Life Church)
- LINK Food Pantry
- 703-437-1776. Serves residents of Ashburn, Herndon and Sterling.
- Loudoun Hunger Relief
- 703-777-5911. All by appointment, visit website to schedule; proof of Loudoun County residency and picture ID required*. (USDA Foods Available).
- Mobile Hope
- 703-771-1400. Food support available on campus. Delivery available through bus routes. Check website or call for additional details.
- Manna From Heaven
- 703-558-9310. Call for appointment. Drive through food pantry available on the third Saturday of the month. (USDA Foods Available).
- Reston Bible Church Pantry
- Round Hill UMC Food Pantry
- 540-338-4445. By appointment.
- Salvation Army Mobile Food Pantry
- 703-771-3371. Every Friday, rotating between Leesburg, Purcellville, and Lucketts. Please see the calendar above for current schedule. (USDA Foods Available).
- Seven Loaves Services
- 540-687-3489. Registration required at first visit. (USDA Foods Available).
- Sterling Park Baptist Church Food Pantry
- (USDA Foods Available).
- Sterling United Methodist Church (Grace Ministries)
- The Ampersand Pantry Project
- Little Free Pantry Box.
- Tree of Life Ministries
- 540-441-7920. Delivery only, contact to schedule. Serving Leesburg, Purcellville and Sterling areas.
- Western Loudoun Food Pantry
- 540-882-5576. Serving all in need Wednesdays from 3:30 – 6:30 p.m.; other hours available by appointment–contact to schedule.
Get Hot Meals
- Anna Sudha Community Kitchens
- 703-945-9313. Provides pay what you can vegetarian meals Monday-Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dulles South Soup Kitchen
- 202-930-3775. Serves all of Loudoun County; registration is required.
- LCPS 2023 Summer Meals Program
- Summer meal program at school-based locations within Loudoun County at no charge for children ages 18 and younger. 2023 program details to be announced.
- Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging Home-Delivered Meals
- Loudoun County Senior Centers
- St. James Episcopal Church – Grace to Go
- 703-777-1124. Provides a meal to go every Sunday starting at 4 p.m.
- Salvation Army Saturday Meal Distribution
- Hot meals distributed while supplies last.
- Tree of Life Ministries
- 540-441-7920. Provides a weekly, sit-down meal. Serving Leesburg, Purcellville and Sterling areas.
Enroll in Additional Food Programs
- Backpack Food Kits for weekend food support. Contact your local school guidance counselor or parent liaison.
- Food & Friends
- 202-269-6822. Determination of eligibility is entirely health based. No requirements for income or insurance coverage. All clients must be referred by a health care provider. Visit website for eligibility requirements and to download a form that must be completed by a healthcare provider.
- Little Free Pantries
Other Sources of Food & Help
- Staff can help you find resources for a variety of needs including shelter, legal assistance, mental health services, and more.
- Loudoun County Public Schools Nutrition Services
- Loudoun Volunteer Caregivers
- Blue Ridge Area Food Bank
Click here to get prepared.
*These documents are needed for non-USDA foods only. Proof of residency and IDs are not required for USDA foods. See the Get Prepared page for more information.